Collected Personal Information and How We Collect It
- Register a phone number
- All JAKPAT users must register with a phone number.
- All JAKPAT users can only log in using a phone number.
- JAKPAT will keep your phone number as validation proof that one phone number is only owned by one respondent’s account.
- JAKPAT will not disclose any information regarding your registered phone number to clients or external parties. All personal information will be kept confidential within the JAKPAT company.
- ID Verification
- All JAKPAT users must register their valid identification. Acceptable forms of identification such as, Indonesian Identity Card (KTP), Driver’s License (SIM), or Passport.
- JAKPAT will collect ID numbers through "Survey Tentang Kamu".
- All JAKPAT users who want to redeem their rewards must fill out "Survey Validasi Identitas Untuk Penukaran Hadiah".
- JAKPAT will not disclose any information regarding your identity document and data to clients or external parties. All personal information will be kept confidential within JAKPAT’s company.
- Profile and Basic Guidelines
- After completing verification during the registration process, the user will be required to answer basic profiling questions to be used as basic verification data and segmentation targeting by the client.
- There are two types of basic profile surveys.
- The first is about the user demographic profile, including age, religion, gender, location, education, occupation, job industry, as well as income and expense level.
The second will be more detailed as follows:
- IT / Mobile: mobile phone usage habits, social media usage, online shopping habits, etc.
- Transport: motorcycle and car possession, transportation cost, etc.
- Health: wear lenses / glasses, smoking, sport, etc.
- Lifestyle: hobbies and life preferences
- Game: game type being played, game genre preference, game content, etc.
- Housing: marital status, family members, housing type, house ownership, etc.
- Financial: main payment methods, contents, response to primary bank financial topics, trading methods, type of credit card used, etc.
- Passive Data Collection
JAKPAT will also collect data passively from the mobile phone usage, including:
- Installed Apps
- Device used
- Operating system used
- Apps run time
- Device location
- Data will be used to verify a device ownership.
- Data will be used for targeting survey.
- Data will be used to fit the respondent profile.
Purpose of Data Collection
- Client Survey
- Respondent Membership Management
- Redeem Management
- Other Research Report
The main purpose of data collection in JAKPAT is to be used for client surveys. Survey data will be submitted to the client, but the respondent identity information will not be disclosed.
The collected information is used to ensure respondent validity.
The collected information is used to create segmentation on the survey report based on respondent profile.
The collected information is used to target specific respondents to be sent the redeemed rewards.
JAKPAT also releases different types of reports other than client surveys.
- User and his/her legal representative, at any time he/she has been registered, may request revocation of permission for all the collected data (including data during registration and app login, survey answers, passive data, points, and rewards).
- User and his/her legal representative may modify his/her personal information in the app for the registered phone number on his/her own by repeating the phone number verification on the Settings Menu.
- User and his/her legal representative may modify his/her personal information in the app for the registered email on his/her own by changing the email on the Settings Menu.
- User and his/her legal representative may modify his/her personal information in the app for the JakpatID on his/her own by changing the ID on the Settings Menu. Please note that JakpatID can only be changed and used once.
- For point B and C, please also note that the new registered phone number and email cannot be duplicated or used by the other JAKPAT respondents.
- Revocation of permission cannot be made by a user that has been blocked by JAKPAT and has been identified as invalid respondent due to the user’s own actions. JAKPAT needs respondent identification and historical data to be able to identify further fraud.
JAKPAT takes the following measures to ensure the safety of user data in order to prevent user personal information from being leaked, stolen, and lost.
- Protection for Account Login
- Each respondent who logs in to JAKPAT will get an OTP sent to the registered phone number.
- OTP will only last for 15 minutes.
- Measures Against Hacking
- JAKPAT has made every effort to prevent damage or leakage of personal information by hacking or computer virus companies.
- JAKPAT periodically backs up data to prepare and prevent damage to personal information data.
- All personal information is communicated through secure connections.
- Unauthorized access are prevented using firewall.
Announcement date: February 15, 2021
Effective date: February 22, 2021